The Systems Configuration Analyst is responsible for configuration management and setup of installed systems. The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure installed configurations and changes are documented and properly implemented and maintained. This individual must be an analytical thinker who takes initiative and embraces challenges. Systems Configuration Analysts will work collaboratively with IT personnel to develop, deploy, and maintain the organizations software and/or systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and support of large scale infrastructure across multiple solutions.
- May troubleshoot existing IT systems to identify errors or deficiencies and develop solutions.
- Performs script maintenance, creation due to changes in requirements or implementations.
- Provides status reports on a regular basis, and as requested, to keep management informed of the operation and progress of configuration management efforts.
- Works with Release Management to ensure release candidates are production-ready.
- Mentor other Configuration Analysts in creating consistency across the team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, plus five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Telecommunications or Computer Sciences/IT field.
- Working knowledge one or more programming languages (PowerShell preferred).
- Requires a strong knowledge of agile methodology and continuous integration and delivery.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills