Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: The Payment Administration Analyst will participate in all activities in the Payment Administration department. Day to day responsibilities include maintaining strong controls over cash activity, managing relationships with multiple departments, analyzing mortgage loan activity to ensure compliance with company, investor, and regulatory guidelines, resolving company and customer cash research questions in an efficient and professional manner, and processing and balancing of payments and wires received on mortgage loans. The individual will spend significant time in a critical role supporting company projects and initiatives. This position will offer career growth opportunities for the right individual.
- Posting Mortgage Payments and wires.
- Managing Third-Party Payment vendors for electronic and Lockbox payments.
- Processing Bank Wires for mortgage loan payoffs and third-party activity.
- Ensure Payment Administration compliance with company policy
- Complete research requests quickly, completely, and accurately
- Timely Payment Posting
- Monitor loan balances to ensure a minimum of unapplied payments
- Manage Servicing Mail
- Imaging documents
- Routing imaged mail to responsible parties
- Adhering to critical escalation policies
- Coordinate payment processing and compliance with payment lockbox vendor
- Play a critical role managing the Payment Administration role in Servicing Process Improvement Projects and Company Initiatives.
- 5 years of experience with Mortgage Servicing or relevant Payment Processing systems, preferably Black Knight MSP.
- Strong competencies in Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and reconciliations.
- College Degree preferred, but relevant project improvement and mortgage servicing experience will be considered.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.