Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Asset Disposition & Loss Mitigation Specialist will provide support to the Asset Disposition Group, for loss mitigation, that covers the entire enterprise (loanDepot, imortgage, Mortgage Master, LDWholesale). This position will be responsible for logging, following up and maintaining the Asset Disposition Database. This will require interfacing with several internal and external groups. The Asset Disposition Group partners with several internal channels including, but not limited to, Secondary, Post Closing, Shipping, Servicing, Appraisal, Credit Policy, Counsel, Treasury, etc. in order to evaluate and mitigate impaired asset losses. External channels will include Investor Repurchase Departments, Collateral Agents, Servicers, Scratch & Dent investors and Foreclosure/REO Agents.
- Log all incoming internal & external AD requests.
- Monitor loans in “In Process” status, referred by others but LD, with outstanding or Response Due date(s).
- Log updates received from responsible party/channel.
- Monitor AD Data Base for loans in “Refinance” status and update entries in Conversation Log.
- Request status update for loans “In Process, Refinance” from responsible party/channel.
- Monitor FHAC to determine if HUD PETRs in “Pending Investor Action” status has been mitigated.
- Upload appeals received from responsible party/channel in QAS/QCIM.
- Request Legal letter, if any, to engage/re-engage borrowers to refinance.
- Monitor “LFHS” loans for appropriate action to facilitate disposition.
- Monitor Empower for update on AD refinances.
- Calculate/provide new loan terms, whenever a loan modification is required.
- Two to Four years of related experience
- Two years of management experience desired
- High School Diploma; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.