General Purpose: The Branch Manager is responsible for managing all branch operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, develop, and retain branch staff to achieve branch sales and volume goals.
- Conduct sales calls to create, develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and
- Maintain branch at approved expenditure levels.
- Create productivity goals for branch personnel.
- Hold branch personnel accountable for maintaining minimum productivity goals.
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low branch turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensure that the branch is operating in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain an ethical working environment.
- Ensure that the branch is complying with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Serve as primary liaison for partnership between sales and operations.
- Review, control and report on profit and loss activity.
- Manage branch efficiency.
- Manage branch to meet company objective for loan quality and loan peformance.
- Continue developing leadership acumen.
Perform other related duties as assigned and required
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, bachelor degree preferred.
- 5+ years in the financial services industry
- Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements