loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to help drive our business and financial reporting forward. As a Financial Analyst, your work is utilized by our leaders to make strategic company decisions across all channels and departments.
- Analyze production and accounting data to prepare reports that influence decision-making
- Evaluate key company metrics and develop new measurements for tracking success
- Develop and update forecast models using historical production and accounting data
- Conduct market research and perform analysis of new branch and referral partner opportunities.
- Consistently strive to streamline existing processes and reports
- Create robust financial and production reporting packages for distribution across leaders within the sales organization
- Perform variance analysis and identify the root cause of any discrepancies
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of production compensation plans and ensure payroll is executed accordingly
- Assist with preparation of annual budget, quarterly board packages and management meeting presentations
- Advanced Excel knowledge is crucial to success in this role
- SQL skills and experience using modern BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) to extract, manipulate, and visualize data is preferable
- Impeccable business judgment and ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a level of hyper-accuracy is imperative
- Ability to synthesize and communicate performance metrics and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership
- Excellent quantitative, written and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough
- Eagerness to further develop these skills
- 4 years of relevant work experience
- BA/BS or higher in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.