We are looking for someone with the analytical rigor and strategic thinking to help drive our business and financial reporting forward. As a Financial Analyst, your work is utilized by our leaders to make strategic company decisions across all channels and departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze production and accounting data to prepare reports that influence decision-making.
- Evaluate key company metrics and develop new measurements for tracking success.
- Develop and update forecast models using historical production and accounting data.
- Conduct market research and proforma analysis of new branch and referral partner opportunities.
- Consistently strive to streamline existing processes and reports.
- Create robust financial and production reporting packages for distribution across leaders within the sales organization.
- Perform variance analysis and identify the root cause of any discrepancies.
- Cultivate a thorough understanding of production compensation plans and ensure payroll is executed accordingly.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget, quarterly board packages and management meeting presentations.
- BA/BS or higher in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced Excel knowledge is crucial to success in this role.
- SQL skills and experience using modern BI tools (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) to extract, manipulate, and visualize data is preferable.
- Impeccable business judgment and ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a level of hyper-accuracy is imperative.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate performance metrics and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough.
- Eagerness to further develop these skills.