- Assist Underwriting Department by signing off overflow conditions, conditions for underwriters who are out of the office, certify condominium projects for underwriters, perform reviews for underwriters, underwrite basic refinance loans (no multiple, no non-owners, no purchases, no investment properties, no self employed.)
- Evaluate loans in order to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk or loss. Examine loan documentation for accuracy and completeness and escalate exceptions to appropriate management level for review.
- Ability to manage desk/tasks through spikes in volume.
- Prioritizing the order of UW files for commitments due on or around fraud date.
- Ability to recognize and identify all types of documents.
- Ability to operate quickly and efficiently in fast paced, high energy team oriented production environment.
- PC literate and excellent computer skills to include MS Office, Outlook, and Excel.
- The ability to recognize and identify credit and loan documents for correct name association.
- Good verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.