Customer Care Analysts interacts with existing and potential loanDepot customers to provide information and address inquiries related to their loan transaction; it may involve some form of complaint, escalation response or executive response. Customer Care strives to resolve these problems and propose a solution. An analyst's focus is to assist customers, provide solutions, and restore confidence to its customers.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve issues from Better Business Bureau, advocacy groups, and the media and prepare a response under the signature of the President to minimize/eliminate further escalation and/or litigation.
- Resolved complex origination and loan servicing issues, including BBB, and borrower attorneys.
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the executive staff
- Work directly with every department and entity within the company
- Originations: Sales, Processing, Underwriting, Funding, Capital Markets/Investor Relations
- Outside Vendors: Appraisal, Notary, Escrow
- Servicing: Loan Servicing, Default, Interim Servicing
- Familiar with FDCPA, GLBA, HMDA, ECOA, FCRA, RESPA, AMTPA, SOX. Etc…
Special Skills & Qualifications:Excellence in telephone skills, Good experience/skills in MS Office and administrative tasks, Excellent time management skills, High school diploma, Spanish speaking - a plus, Maintain records in timely and accurate mode, Interest in helping and working with customers. Must have excellent communication verbally and written.
Additional Skills/Professional Characteristics:Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service
Excellent verbal and written communication
Strong attention to detail
Minimum of 2 yr. mortgage ,
Customer service/call center experience/exposure to complaint escalation