We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Release Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for coordinating the project/maintenance intake process and supporting the release cycles both planned and unplanned. This is administrative work performing non-routine research and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion. In addition, the Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing code promotions, validating deployment packages, and managing SDLC timelines under the guidance of the Director of Technology Service Delivery
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations
Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures 5. Track the progress and quality of work being performed by various functional areas involved in the SDLC
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience in project management, through certified training or equivalent on the job training.
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, and MS Project
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.