We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
loanDepot is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable, data-driven SEO Manager to help drive the Search Engine Optimization efforts. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in organic search and implementation with a strong understanding of lead generation. If the prospect of being an SEO Manager in a growing, dynamic company sounds exciting, read on.
- Define and evangelize the overall SEO strategy to the organization across digital, engineering, and content production teams
- Balance the needs and objectives of strict, technical SEO requirements with those of UX, Product Management, Social Media, and Marketing, Engineering, and Content teams to maximize overall traffic to and yield from our website
- Perform regular site audits, comprehensive keyword research, on-site content optimization, inbound link acquisition, and competitive analysis
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improving organic search rankings, traffic and conversions
- Optimize the information architecture, structure, URL format, and filenames of existing and new website sections
- Create SEO flow charts and specification documents for new digital product and feature releases in coordination with internal product development teams
- Leverage licensed SEO applications and internal automation tools (link checkers, crawlers, redirect validation) to ensure smooth product releases and ongoing SEO optimization
- Work with editorial and technology teams to improve site architecture, new page designs and content creation with user experience and SEO best practices in mind
- Optimize site content including title tags, meta descriptions, body copy and more
- Provide technical SEO web and template recommendations
- Develop SEO reports with analysis and trends on site traffic, visibility and other SEO metrics.
- Maintain internal SEO best practices documentation
- Monitor and communicate search engine trends, algorithms, and best practices in the marketplace
- Organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects while working independently in a deadline driven environment
- Solid understanding of all on-page SEO best practices such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization and SEO-friendly site architecture (i.e. URL structure, internal linking, SEO-best practices for content pages)
- Excellent skills and experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, ScreamingFrog, Jira, Sitecore, SEMRush, Tableau, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience analyzing large data sets generated from multiple sources, including Web analytics, site crawls and large third-party databases
- Strong web development fluency – must be able to write precise technical SEO requirements
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business
- Flexible working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate across all levels in the organization
- Solid understanding of search engine algorithms and behaviors
- Up-to-date knowledge of current industry trends, best practices, and broad cross-functional strategies related to SEO
- Direct experience working in a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, sales, marketing, and engineering
- Having mortgage experience a big plus
- 4-6 years of "hands-on" experience with proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in computer, business or marketing related discipline is preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.