Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.Position Summary:
The New Loan Auditor/MI Coordinator will manage MI certifications, follow up with MI companies, assure that MI was properly ordered, activated and released. Reconcile insurance premium payments once MI certification is activated on the loan and coordinate payments to MI companies, as required. Coordinator will be responsible for reconciling and verifying errors with other departments within loanDepot and for communicating any error trends to management. Will be responsible for the timely daily submission of the New Loan Audit file to both System Administration and Cenlar, in order that the corrections can be processed.Responsibilities:
- Activate BPMI for each MI company on individual website
- Work with accounting to get LPMI paid by wire to each MI company
- Confirm MI companies received Wire
- Activate all HARP MI loans on MI websites regardless of BPMI/LPMI.
- Cancel MI certifications for loans that cancelled with loanDepot
- Follow up with all MI companies to insure Certifications have been activated for LPMI and BPMI.
- Work with Cenlar to insure activation on MI certifications that are in their name.
- Reconcile loan data boarding errors
- Communicate with other departments to validate errors
- Submission of New Loan Audit files to System Admin and Cenlar
- One year of related work experience required
- Strong analytical skills and excellent comprehension
- Computer proficiency and excel experience is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.