Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Perform desk reviews that are considered to be “low to moderate risk” on appraisal reports for various loan programs that are completed by licensed independent appraisers and determine if the report meets eligibility guidelines or requires escalation for review by a licensed appraiser. Review primarily focused on investor and regulatory eligibility. Document the review process through use of internal software and forms. Provide “overflow” support to appraisal coordinators to assist with condition ordering and follow up when directed by manager. Communicate with AMC’s and internal staff regarding review findings and analysis.
- Provide low to moderate risk reviews and document eligibility decision
- Provide overflow support to appraisal coordinators when required
- Communicate with AMC’s and internal staff regarding findings and analysis
- Minimum of one year of mortgage experience required
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- General working knowledge of mortgage lending with at least one year working in the field; preferred experience as an appraisal coordinator or similar role
- Competency with MS Office Applications, proficiency or ability to learn Fannie Mae’s Collateral Underwriter software, and ability to use applications such as, Sharepoint, Empower, Corelogic appraisal tools & software
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.