We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Sr. Network Engineer will perform a variety of technical tasks for Infrastructure and Operations relating to the Network environments. The engineer has technical and operational responsibility for the hardware and systems under the Network team. This includes routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, circuits, etc.
The Sr. Network Engineer will support multi user systems for a large corporate environment.
- Key Support Engineer for the following areas:
- LAN/WAN/VOIP environment
- Cisco product line
- F5 load balancers
- Familiar with network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and provide metrics in this area.
- Manage and maintain the incident management queues for the Team. Work problem tickets and issues to completion.
- Provide metrics for Network Systems.
- Adhere to compliance controls as assigned (e.g. Internal Security Audits).
- Work with Managed Service Providers/Carriers and provide oversight for Service Level Agreement adherence.
- Maintain a highly available and scalable network environment.
- Assist with technical issues, project management, design, analysis and implementation of network solutions as needed.
- Develop and execute mitigation plans for technical issues.
- Prepare periodic maintenance plans and comply with change management procedures.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company network and technology standards.
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco Products and Best Practices in:
- Routing protocols OSPF, ISIS, BGP
- WAN connectivity such as T1/T3, OC3, OC12, Frame-relay, ATM
- Configuration of TCAM based L3/L2 switches
- 802.1Q, LACP, and LLDP
- MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Extensive knowledge in Network Management, Security, Planning, Traffic Engineering and Implementation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Network Security, including design, configuration, and tuning.
- Proven experience with VOIP telephony systems in a call center environment. Ability to design and configure call center flows is a plus.
- Cisco Certified Networking skills required; working knowledge and experience in network switching and fire wall configuration.
- Documents technical diagrams and maintains data analysis reports.
- Performs monitoring and maintenance of systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Technical qualification should include experience with some or all of the following: Cisco networks, Cisco UCS, F5 load balancer, NetScaler
- Experience supporting 24x7 production environments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce and adhere to documentation – Visio, run books, RFP’s, Project Plans, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn to support multiple hardware and software systems.
- Work hours will include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, growing environment.
- Desire to go outside work hours to pursue additional technical training and certifications.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer