Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: Coordinate all the steps of the loan closing and prepares documents for funding stage.
- Ensure file and documents meet company, investor, and compliance requirements.
- Confirm that documents are drawn within posted turn times and consistently meet deadlines.
- Process minimum of 8 files per day during normal business operations. Adhere to fluctuating file processing minimums as set by management.
- Process files within a 1 hour average time-frame, subject to business needs.
- Complete quality, salable loans with minimal errors.
- Verify several aspects of the documentation and process including, but not limited to: property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, all fees, impound and MI. Ensure documents correspond to the correct program and investor.
- Coordinate and communicate with: processing department for correcting and completing the file, funding department for HUD approval, escrow department for document signing and post-closing team to ensure file is purchased and insured.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the closing function.
- Become proficient with the document management system.
- Accurately file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 2 years of Closing/Funding experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.