We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Analyst Business Systems Senior will work on various projects assigned and partner with Business Systems Analysts, QA Analysts, and Project Managers to ensure efficient work and deadlines met.
- Will work with all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) with an emphasis on requirements gathering, specification documentation, and communication
- Will successfully manage a product backlog and associating requirements
- Define use cases and process flow documentation
- Will initiate and moderate meetings (such as leading and conducting JAD sessions)
- Heavy project planning and will need the ability to handle a large workload, facilitate the activities of dynamic workgroups, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong RDBMS skills with the ability to write moderately complex SQL statements involving multiple joins is needed for this role
- Experience in complex data varying analytical and technical specifications
- 5+ years process modeling and systems analysis experience on complex systems
- Experience with traditional SDLC and rapid development methodologies
- Mortgage Banking systems experience
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with .NET development techniques and practices
- LPS Empower .NET experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and work experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.