loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Coordinate and execute onboarding and marketing efforts of new sales hires and new branches.
- Coordinate onboarding and marketing efforts for new loan officers, branch managers, area managers, regional managers
- Setup all marketing materials in advance of new hires’ arrival including, but not limited to, branch collateral, business cards, email signatures, office décor, marketing platform accounts, client and partner databases, and any other necessary branded material.
- Provide training on all marketing platforms and deliver white glove concierge service for their first 60 days while onboarding.
- Partner with loan officers and branch managers for all marketing needs.
- Maintain customer data base for marketing purposes.
- Develop and execute communications and marketing initiatives.
- Prepare marketing metrics for analytical reporting.
- Generate new websites, update existing social media sites and provide web support for loan originator’s unique web presence.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Complete projects within 3 to 5 days.
- Communicate frequently with new hires to give project status updates and ensure needs are met.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience within a professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.