Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for partnering with the VP, Post Ops Program Management in scoping, analyzing, building & leading the execution of project opportunities related to organizational & operational development, and business process improvements, as well as system integration testing. Responsible for a) scoping strategic initiatives to grow &/or improve productivity within Servicing, (b) managing 3-5 strategic, operational & change management initiatives prioritized in partnership with the Business Owner and 3) ensuring effective change management. Plans, evaluates & executes projects according to deliverables & timelines. May also work closely with the BA, Tech BSA and P&P writer. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Partners with Business Owners to establish project activities, timelines, and strategies for new business projects or project enhancements.
- Efficiently maintains and organizes project forms including but not limited to: status updates, project plans, charters, and process flows.
- Manages new product/process launch activities by working with the New Product team to ensure new product processes are documented for all servicing projects. Responsible for writing procedures, identifying tasks and effectively communicating to staff as needed.
- Collaborates with cross-functional peers and technical teams to execute Servicing and Post Close Solutions. Improves processes where able by following a Change Management process which includes: identifying issues, determining cause and resolutions, and ensuring successful deployment.
- Ensures functional P&Ps and Training Programs are updated based on changes as a result of the projects assigned.
- Partners with business to assist with building test scripts as applicable for all system-related projects. Actively engages technical team and monitors all ticket progress.
- Participates in external exam oversight/facilitation, investor questionnaires and efficiency improvements for Servicing.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a project management role
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to adapt to changes in process, project scopes and timelines.
- Proven relationship building skills and ability to effectively implement change management controls.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Effective organizational and time management skills, prioritizing work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management and peers.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Experience in business analysis
- Knowledge of SDLC or Six Sigma preferred
- Experience in MS Office: Project, Powerpoint and Visio
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.