loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Closing/Funding is responsible for the oversight and management of the Closing Coordinators/Funders day to day activities including pipeline monitoring, SLA assignment, reports review and responding to escalations from the team.
- Manage the team’s day to day activities including: monitoring pipelines, assign SLA’s, conduct regular audits of team member’s reports to ensure loans are moving according to schedule, 1-on-1 meetings, weekly huddle meetings, participate in Closing Coordinator interview process
- Assist with escalations and partner with Underwriting, Account Management Team Leads
- Attend meetings and run reports as required
- Monitor and Assess team performance and activities
- Identify and assess trends in team closings
- Years of Related Work Experience: 5+ years
- Years of Management Experience: 2+ years minimum
- High School diploma, college coursework or degree preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.