Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Position Summary: The Assistant Loan Processor is responsible for supporting the Loan Processors with daily tasks.
- Ascertain information from file (independently) to place orders from third party vendor within a timely manner (generally 24 hours)
- Order following documents: VOD, VOE, Verbal VOE, VOB, VOR, VOM, EOI, 4506t & Rapid Reporting, Appraisals, Flood Cert, Appraisals, SSA-89, Condo Docs, FHA/VA documents ( LDP/GSA, case numbers, etc.) and MERS as needed for each file
- Effectively use reports and ticker system to effectively manage loans and prioritize daily workflow
- Follow up on documents ordered within a time manner (24 hours)
- Communicate and respond to processors as well as other internal customers (Loan Consultants) and external customers ( 3rd party vendors) (generally within 2 hours)
- Become proficient with document management system and update all information appropriately and accurately in system
- Utilize funding reports to obtain funding conditions (LQI, MERS, LDP/GSA, Verbal VOE) in a timely manner (generally 48 hours prior to funds ordered date)
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 1- year loan general office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.