Provide administrative support to an executive, branch or departmentResponsibilities:
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer and direct inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Read, research, and route correspondence.
- Draft emails, letters and documents.
- Maintain department, branch or executive’s appointment schedule and
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the department, branch or executive by attending meetings in their absence.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by: checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by: completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Become proficient with internal resources to efficiently complete work.
- Be proactive in anticipating needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 2 + years of administrative assistant experience within a corporate environment preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.