We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The IT Sr. Project Manager will lead the planning and implementation of multiple concurrent IT projects.
- Confirm a common understanding of project business objectives, scope, and deliverables
- Further identify and communicate key stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Construct and refine level of effort estimates for needed resources
- Develop and execute a work breakdown structure (project plan); identify, document, and manage project scope, assumptions, tasks, dependencies, resources, and delivery dates
- Conduct project kick-off sessions and status meetings
- Provide weekly updates on project progress, issues, and risks, escalating when appropriate
- Deliver projects on time and within budget, meeting or exceeding business expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years IT Project Management experience, preferably in software development
- PMP certification or equivalent experience
- CSM certification and/or MBA preferred
- Experienced in waterfall and/or agile delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Proficient in project management software usage and presentations
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage all levels of the organization
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.