loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for maintaining a deep understanding of lead generation within the mortgage industry and the day-to-day operations of managing our affiliate partners and relationships. Optimizes and grows affiliate programs and strategically grows affiliate accounts on behalf of our customers as well as prospecting for new accounts. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operatesResponsibilities:
- Passionate about generating leads and optimizing for Return-On-Ad Spend (ROAS) with a keen interest in developing strong relationships with affiliates. Has the ability to optimize from lead to revenue through negotiations and is able to translate that data into actions.
- Uses data to drive optimization decisions on campaign strategies, placements and creative.
- Executes new campaign tests, analyzes results, identifies trends and insights in order to optimize and achieve maximum ROAS/ROI.
- Responsible for scaling volume efficiently within the Mortgage Industry; makes recommendations and executes on A/B testing (split testing of creative, campaigns, messaging, etc).
- Manages multi-million dollar affiliate campaigns; establishing, building and maintaining relationships with affiliates.
- Manages customer relationships and develops a deep understanding of advertisers’ objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies in order to deliver high impact results.
- Maintains and grows affiliate channels for customers, analyzes data, optimizes performance, identifies areas of improvement, and recommends ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Develops affiliate contact management strategy and recruit new affiliates through research, referrals, and other avenues.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop internal strategy and structure for the Affiliate department that will support growth and long-term success.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced performance driven environment
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry.
- Experience in Affiliate Advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.