loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Marketing Manager establishes the strategy and oversees the daily operations for the marketing department.
- Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for company.
- Ensure consistent brand identity externally and internally.
- Establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
- Manage marketing project lists to ensure that all deadlines are being met.
- Partner with the Compliance department on audits, materials review, and identifying industry marketing violations.
- Manage Intranet and external website.
- Manage joint venture marketing efforts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or equivalent.
- 10 + years of progressive marketing experience; minimum 5 years in management.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer