We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary role of the IT Project and Portfolio Management Tool Administrator is the administration and maintenance of the loanDepot Enterprise Technology Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) tool.
- Configuration and Maintenance of the IT Project and Portfolio Management Tool
- Tracking, distribution, and administration of PPM tool licenses
- Management of the IT portfolio within the PPM tool; including additions of new project requests for review and approval, initial level of effort workflow from resource managers, resource capacity balancing, budgeting and forecasting, providing “what if” analysis on the impact of new demand
- Creation and maintenance of IT portfolio reporting; including portfolio status and health, resource capacity and demand, creation and maintenance of project status, reporting capabilities, and any additional analytics that may be required as part of normal business operations
- Creation and maintenance of PPM training materials, including training of new hires and refresher training to incumbents
- Ensures the quality of the data inside the PPM system is maintained with quality and consistency
- Works with IT Project Managers to ensure timely and quality data within the system
- Considered to be the PPM Tool Subject Matter Expert; serves as the software expert and product specialist, aiming to solve business challenges
- Overall IT time tracking administrator; ensures all IT resources are trained on time entry and are compliant; works with Finance and Accounting to ensure compliance with tax credit and capitalization requirements
- Conducts project audits to ensure project management Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) compliance
- Manages and tracks scope change requests
- Defines and manages the KPI and IT Data dictionary for Analytics and reporting
- Works with Finance and Accounting to ensure contract labor is appropriately applied and managed with external vendors for timecards and invoice SOW matching
- Maintains ownership and compliant use of SDLC document repositories
- 4-year college degree
- 3+ years of experience in business operations with exposure to systems analytics / business intelligence
- Familiarity/expertise in Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) tool selection, implementation and administration; particularly with Clarizen, Changepoint (formerly Daptiv), Workfront, Planview, MS Project, Oracle, HP PPM, Atlassian/Jira, Workday, and/or ServiceNow
- Preferred: Experience in software development / IT with an understanding of project management
- Preferred: Experience in KPI management, report development, and systems administration
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.