loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.Position Summary:
Responsible for documenting business requirements for larger impacts/changes in MSP, vendor integrations, or as a result of regulatory changes. Creates testing documentation templates, test scripts and leads test efforts with SME's in the business and ensures process changes/new product testing is completed, defects resolved, processes/products are ready for launch. Interacts with IT BSA's as needed. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Documents business requirements in a logical user friendly manner with enough technical detail for IT BSA’s (if testing involves IT).
- Collaborates with cross-functional peers and technology.
- Works with Project Managers on related project plans, ensuring process is well defined, procedures are in line with Business Requirements Document (BRD), and ensures all tasks are completed
- Builds testing plans for MSP, Compliance, Operational changes, etc
- Monitors, triages and troubleshoots testing, works w/ SME’s, business, and technology on any changes as needed.
- Stays in contact with Servicing System Administration for system updates.
- Updates logs/documentation to record testing results.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Expert in MS Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Sharepoint setup, use of or knowledge of JIRA or helpdesk tools to manage defects.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to adapt to changes in process, scope and timeline.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- One (1) + years’ experience either in a role interacting with senior leaders or leading a team
- Prior experience managing small to medium scale IT projects or heavy interaction with IT preferred
- Mortgage Servicing and Originations experience preferred
- PMP or Six Sigma desired
- Regulation compliance knowledge required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or minimum of five (5) + years’ equivalent work experience in quality assurance/testing role with some project management knowledge
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.