loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for coordinating the project intake process and supporting the release cycles both planned and unplanned. This is administrative work performing non-routine research and administrative tasks related to the coordination and oversight of projects to ensure timely and effective project development and completion. In addition, the Project Coordinator is responsible for directing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the guidance of the COO, Retail.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Coordinates program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact client relations.
- Develop UAT Test scripts for system releases including Empower, Command Center, Consumer Portal, etc.
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by various functional areas involved in UAT.
- Establishes project work plan and calendar or schedules; monitors, reviews, and evaluates progress.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Coordinates and attends meetings; establishes and maintains internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Participates in project planning and development.
- Provides advice to participants; serves as a liaison; acts as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
- Prepares records of project activities; oversees and ensures the timely processing in and the delivery of required materials.
- Assists Project Management department with priorities.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Monitors record keeping and file maintenance for the program or project.
- Serves as liaison for department; coordinates activities and exchanges information.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mortgage Operations
- Project Management, preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.