Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Processing Team Lead assists the Processing Manager with pipeline management, training staff and providing support to customers.
- Train and mentor new employees.
- Spot check files before they go to underwriting and closing.
- Assist the loan processors and processing assistants with questions and issues on guidelines and loan files.
- Sign off PMTC conditions.
- Assist processing manager in daily pipeline management to ensure team is meeting Service Level Agreements, on time closings, and ECOA guidelines.
- Carry a small pipeline and back-up loan processors when needed; vacation, illness or higher than average volume
- Provide support for branch manager and loan officers when processing manager or processor unavailable.
- Assume manager's primary business duties for the daily operation of the unit in manager’s absence
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Minimum 6 years loan processing experience; 3 + years in senior processing position.
- FHA/VA and Conventional product experience required
- Automated Underwriting (DU) experience required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer