loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Leads a team of Recruiting Coordinators responsible for supporting our Retail & Joint Venture divisions.
- Identify operational weakness and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep the RC team scalable with loanDepot’s growth.
- Responsible for facilitating and maintaining RC bandwidth to ensure everyone is level.
- Know the numbers- drive the metrics we use to evaluate RC’s including volume, speed, efficiency & quality.
- Conducts 1:1’s with the Retail & Joint Venture RC staff.
- Handles escalated onboarding issues from the business leaders.
- Sets role expectations and holds team accountable to SLAs and quality of work.
- Regularly audits team’s pipeline and is able to provide feedback on basic job function.
- Coordinates on-boarding and training of new RCs.
- Leads with empathy and maintains positive team morale.
- Advocates for the team and partners with the broader HR & Recruiting team to help build and maintain a collaborative work environment.
- Sets a high bar for the RC’s to think boldly & creatively.
- 3-5 years of RC or Onboarding experience.
- Be passionate about the world of coordination and the impact it has on candidate experience.
- Be able to take initiative and pitch ideas and suggest proactive decisions.
- Embrace challenges by showing empathy and seeking out solutions.
- Experience with Jobvite & Workday most definitely required!
- Be dedicated to taking onboarding at loanDepot to the next level.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.