Position Summary: Coordinate and execute sales and marketing messaging.
- Coordinate programs, manage databases, and help develop and prepare collateral.
- Design marketing materials such as: brochures, pamphlets, internet marketing solutions and emails.
- Partner with loan officers with their marketing needs.
- Maintain customer data base for marketing purposes.
- Develop and execute communications and marketing initiatives.
- Implement new e-marketing tools and service delivery processes, in order to enhance customer experience and develop loan originator relationships.
- Prepare marketing metrics for analytical reporting.
- Interface with Intranet to maintain database quality.
- Generate new websites, update existing sites and provide web support for loan originator’s unique URLs.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Complete projects within 3 to 5 days.
- Communicate frequently with customer base to give project status updates and ensure needs are met.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience within a professional environment preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.