loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Daily call monitoring per the predefined sampling criteria. Assessments focusing on CFPB requirements, Sales and service procedures, accuracy in information given and collected, and delivering on loanDepot's expected high level standards of Customer Experience on each and every customer interaction.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Collections or servicing experience required
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A qualified candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism and tact.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines in a high stress environment.
- Proficient in performing repetitive work according to set procedures.
- Skilled in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.