loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
Position Summary: The Staff Accountant will provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements
- Perform administrative functions such as: maintaining schedules, compiling reports, reviewing financial statements and assisting with month review and close.
- Make entries to the general ledger, as well as analyze and implement process improvements along with management.
- Analyze accounting reports, general ledgers, accounts payable and receivable detail
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and be able to quickly familiarize self with accounting software
- Prepare internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system.
- Develop spreadsheet reports
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Work on special projects as management requests
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience.
- Experience within mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.