We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Design and implement processes to deploy internally developed applications
- Manage private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure, AWS)
- Work closely with development teams on architecture to accelerate delivery of our solutions
- Create and maintain a variety of production and test environments
- Diagnose complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors
- Administer development tools including TFS and Jira
- Windows Server administration
- Scripting/Automation (Powershell)
- Webserver Administration (IIS)
- Virtualization administration (VMware)
- Source Control administration (Visual Studio and TFS)
- Issue tracking administration (Jira)
- Active-Active datacenter deployments and administration (F5)
- Software Development (C#)
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.