loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for multiple functions including (but not limited to): warehouse batching, reporting, wire management, reconciliations, forecasting, organization, analytics and other support as needed.
The purpose of the Treasury Analyst is to manage daily cash activity between multiple warehouse banks, ensuring proper allocation of funded loans based on best execution and guaranteeing cost efficiency by tracking advance rates, interest credits, usage, etc. This individual will be responsible for interacting with multiple department heads to strategically and professionally create business relationships while serving the needs of all business units. The ability to extract, analyze, and present data in a concise and usable format is a must. Experience with mortgage related accounting such as fair value, MSR, ECR, GOS, curtailments, haircuts, locks, etc. are a plus – as well as cash and liquidity analysis/management.
- 1 year of experience in financial services.
- Excellent understanding of Excel raw data files in csv format.
- Must be detail and process oriented in order to avoid errors which would prevent timely loan funding.
- Ability to quickly recognize inconsistencies or errors and act on them immediately.
- General sense of urgency, with ability to remain detail oriented and maintain accuracy.
- Good understanding of general/accounting-like reconciliation procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.