We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Join one of the leading technology companies in Orange County as we transform IT Operations. We are growing our core infrastructure services team and rethinking how we deliver operational support. Our goal is to weave together platforms and services using PowerShell DSC and configuration management/orchestration tools. If you have a DevOps mindset and a passion for IT Operations and Infrastructure as Code, we want you to join our team.
Our core operating system is Windows Server so we need engineers that have significant scripting experience with Windows PowerShell. Our IT Operations team is responsible for Directory Services, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Citrix VDI, VMware, Cisco UCS, and EMC storage. The business is experiencing explosive growth and our team is tasked with building a services fabric to enable capacity on demand.
- Build, scale, and secure our on-premises and cloud services using automation:
- Directory Services (Active Directory), Exchange Server, Horizon 7, vSphere, EMC storage, and Cisco UCS
- Lead our Infrastructure as Code initiative – work to design, build, and automate our infrastructure fabric. Dig in and understand manual operations. Build an orchestration layer to automate.
- Provide legacy IT Operations support. While we transform IT Operations, we continue to require ongoing operational support that is sometimes manual. You will work on a team sharing 24x7 on-call rotation responsibilities, responding to and trouble-shooting incidents, and working on infrastructure projects and tasks.
- This is an IT Operations team. Not all responsibilities are glamorous. Servers must be patched, and backups need to be run and tested. We are looking for team members that embrace these challenges as opportunities and not operational burdens.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a relevant combination of education and experience
- 6+ years supporting Windows Server (Server Core, 2012/2016, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, IIS, and Group Policy)
- 6+ years of PowerShell scripting experience
- 2+ years using configuration management such as PowerShell DSC, Puppet, or Chef
- Active Directory and/or Microsoft Exchange expertise (architecture, design, configuration, support, and troubleshooting)
- Experience/working knowledge of Azure and Azure Active Directory
- A willingness to learn and help with operational technologies such as back up, security patching, audit/compliance, and other services managed by IT Operations. Everyone (including our managers, directors, and VPs) are willing to roll up their sleeves when necessary. We expect that every engineer will jump in and do whatever it takes to ensure that we deliver the highest quality service to our business users.
- vSphere configuration, automation, and scripting using PowerCLI
- Experience using Citrix PowerShell SDK
- Experience with REST, JSON, and CI/CD methodologies
- Exposure to compute hardware and block storage such as EMC