We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Sr. Systems Engineer will perform a variety of technical tasks for Infrastructure and Operations relating to the Server and Data Center environments. The engineer has technical and operational responsibility for the hardware, software, and systems under the Systems Engineering team. This includes operating systems, email, anti-virus, Active Directory, backup/recovery solutions, etc. The senior engineer is supporting multi user systems for a large corporate environment.
- Key Support Engineer for the one or more of the following areas:
- SAN – NetApp and Compellent
- Active Directory
- Perform installation, configuration, operational support and maintenance of Microsoft server operating systems in the data centers.
- Manage and maintain the incident management queues for the Team. Work problem tickets and issues to completion.
- Provide metrics for Server Systems (e.g. availability, backup, patching, etc.).
- Adhere to compliance controls as assigned (e.g. Internal Security Audits).
- Work with Managed Service Providers and provide oversight for Service Level Agreement adherence.
- Maintain a highly available and scalable computing environment.
- Assist with technical issues, project management, design, analysis and implementation of computing solutions as needed.
- Develop and execute mitigation plans for technical issues.
- Prepare periodic maintenance plans and comply with change management procedures.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of company server and technology standards.
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation.
- 5 years of Microsoft Server technical experience – MCSE preferred.
- Extensive experience supporting a large Exchange environment.
- Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 experience (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, IIS, GPO’s, and Windows Scripting).
- Operations management of a Windows server environment – Backup, virus protection, remote office architecture, etc.
- Working knowledge of Cisco IP networks.
- Experience supporting 24x7 production environments.
- Experience with Hardware and Software virtualization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce and adhere to documentation – Visio, run books, RFP’s, Project Plans, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Experience with HP servers and/or Cisco UCS is a plus.
- SAN knowledge and experience (NetApp or another major vendor) is a plus.
- Perform server hardware setup and configuration.
- Support of Automated Server Deployments.
- Support of Antivirus and Backup/Restore solutions.
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Ability to quickly understand and learn to support multiple hardware and software systems.
- Work hours will include evenings and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, growing environment.
- Desire to go outside work hours to pursue additional technical training and certifications.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.