loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
loanDepot is actively creating a lifestyle platform that enables consumers to interact with a lender in a manner that is natural, intuitive and collaborative—a significant departure from the conventional lending experience. The Social Community Manager will complement this effort by becoming a highly active, engaging and powerful voice throughout the online community, building brand awareness and activating brand advocates. Drawing upon both quantitative and qualitative insights, this individual will work closely with the Director of Social Media and Enterprise leadership to energize the brand voice in fresh, innovative ways to new and existing audiences. Creative and results-motivated, this individual is a sharp, focused self-starter who uses analytics to identify trends that can make a positive impact and then can natively jump into conversations with ease. As the individual on the front lines of the brand channels, they need to be well-versed in industry regulations and know when to collaborate with legal team before interacting with customers. This individual understands how to manage multiple conversations while crafting nuanced brand discussions across a family of unique brands, as well as an umbrella flagship brand.
- Builds and maintains relationships with social network influencers to create marketing opportunities and drive favorable brand buzz and coverage. Distills conversations happening across social channels to identify emerging trends and opportunities for the brand. 25%
- Monitors brand’s online communities and presence. Engages with existing and prospective customers across all online platforms. Makes initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and other contacts generated through social media and coordinates escalations and further communications. 25%
- Reports on performance of brand content in social space, as well as identify larger trends, consumer sentiment and competitive analysis. Provides analysis and recommendations on social media strategies that align with organizational initiatives and goals. 20%
- Collaborates with the Marketing Analytics teams to perform content performance analysis and prepare regular reports on KPIs. 15%
- Collaborates with legal, customer care and communications teams to craft response protocols. 15%
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3+ in social media or a digital agency
- Power user of all major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat) and online communities, and always the first to discover and experiment with emerging media
- Solid understanding of content strategy, SEO, analytics, and integrated marketing campaigns, with the ability to quickly extrapolate insights and key learnings that can pivot social strategies in real time
- Proficiency working with enterprise-level social listening tools and social publishing tools such as: Hootsuite, Percolate, Social Studio, Radian 6
- Expert verbal and written fluency in English with exceptional grasp of language nuances
- Personal and professional experience across the digital and social space
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to communicate in brand voice with customers and internal partners
- Strong networking and communications skills while maintaining the voice and personality of the brand
- Ability to stay current and share an insightful POV on lending
- Strong work ethic with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Must be well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Performs work under minimal supervision. Handles complex issues and problems. Refers only the most complex issues to higher level staff.
- 5+ years managing social media channels and/or community manager role.
- 3+ years as a manager.
- Content management certification and/or analytics are a plus.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.