As the Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you will help support and drive multiple projects across the Recruiting org to enhance the candidate experience, as well as the TA workflow for our internal departments. This includes partnering with the recruiting team, HR division, external vendors and business partners to actively bring recommendations and innovation to improve service delivery and performance into our day to day and long-term operations.
- Thought leadership and understanding of best/next recruiting practices related to relevant focus areas which could include some of the following: technology, processes, analytics & compliance.
- Create, implement and handle new and existing workflows/functionality in our ATS, Jobvite.
- Conduct reporting and analytics via Jobvite and/or Tableau as necesary.
- Handle budgets, contracts, and vendor relationships/service levels.
- Communicate to the TA Managers monthly on vendor usage; areas of improvement and new enhancements.
- Seek out innovative solutions and ways to improve all aspects of the recruiting experience for all impacted.
- Five plus years of Talent Acquisition experience in a people, operations and/or Recruiting consulting role.
- Experience working with Workday & Jobvite required.
- Reporting and analytics experience required using advanced Excel & Tableau.
- Ability to build strong relationships within recruiting, people leadership and other partners outside the TA team.
- Experience telling a story and influencing through a combination of strong interpersonal skills, and using process maps or visual presentation tools such as PowerPoint & Visio.
- Excellent project management skills & attention to detail.
- Self-starter with demonstrable ability to perform well with high degree of accuracy and comfortable ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or a related field required.
loanDepot is an equal opportunity employer.