loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for supervising the Account Manager Team Leads. May include supervision of the Verification Desk Team Lead or cross training on the NDC process and assisting in backing up the assistant branch manager of the NDC team. Other responsibilities include assisting with training on the LOS system, broker portal, branch processes and other tools necessary to be effective in the account manager role. Assist AM TL’s as necessary to effectively manage pipeline of loans to reach company goals. Act as liaison between broker, sales team and operations throughout the loan process from submission through final disposition of the loan. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Supervises daily activity of the Account Manager Team Leads, may include supervision of the Verification Desk team Lead and/or support NDC team to ensure effective pipeline management.
- Monitors pipeline ensuring internal compliance policies are enforced and customer service standards are met or exceeded.
- Monitor submissions by AE and pipeline size in order to make informed recommendations to the Operations Manager to redistribute workload or reassign AE’s when necessary to maintain established service levels and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Collaborates with the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and Area Sales Managers (ASM) to properly assign Account Managers to manage the pipelines of each ASM.
- Monitors the individual pipelines of each AM to ensure there is proper follow-up on all loans and proper balance between the talent, knowledge and skills of the AM to the size of their respective pipeline.
- Assigns service level standards (SLAs) to ensure each AM know when activities must be performed and communicate those SLAs to the RSMs and ASMs to ensure proper communication expectations to broker customers.
- Performs regular audits of AMs pipeline and outstanding appraisal ordering and receipt to ensure proper follow-up and clear communication with the broker.
- Interacts closely with Underwriting Manager and Closing/Funding to ensure loans are moving efficiently through the process and to evaluate quality of the files.
- Provides management with regular updates on the problems or issues that may impact the quality of the loans being funded, turn-around time of loans from submission to funding or our ability to deliver superior customer service to each broker.
- Works closely with RSMs and ASMs to provide them with feedback on the quality of the submissions received from broker customers, including any training opportunities that may exist between the ASM and the broker that would improve the ability to quickly and efficiently process and fund loans.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) + years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- A minimum of three (3) + years’ prior Team Lead, Supervisor or Processing Management experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.