The primary purpose of a Purchase Senior Account Manager II is to manage the purchase customer relationship along with external services from commitment and take all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring the transaction to a ready close status. This will include the efficient use of company technology systems to apply proper processing and underwriting guidelines for purchase transactions.
- Interact with external and internal parties to take a loan from origination to funding
- Provide borrower with real time updates as to the status of their loan along with requests for supplemental loan documentation
- Coordinate the borrowers close of escrow by providing loan documents to the settlement agent as well as facilitating changes to final required documents for wire disbursement
- Adherence to established turn time, productivity, and quality metrics is a requirement
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner by way of verbal or written updates to the borrower
- Exceptional organization skills to manage a pipeline of various products while meeting product specific turn time requirements
- Working knowledge of industry, investor, and regulatory requirements
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.