Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Loan Processor III is highly proficient processing conventional and government loans and has knowledge of all product types. They will examine, evaluate and authorize or recommend approval of customer applications for real estate loans and will be responsible for closing of loans in a timely basis.
- Review loan files and determine what documentation is required to meet investor guidelines.
- Communicate and respond to internal customers (Loan Consultants, Processing Managers) and external customers (borrowers, 3rd party vendors) generally within 2 hours.
- Utilize pipeline reports to effectively manage loans and prioritize daily workflow
- Become proficient with document management system and demonstrates exceptional data integrity where all information in system is accurate
- Consult with Loan Processing Manager weekly on loan status and prioritizes workflow accordingly.
- Maintain current knowledge of guidelines and loan programs.
- Request, organize and process loan documentation and independently submit 18-23 files to Underwriting monthly
- Manage a pipeline of approximately 25-35 loans.
- Fund approximately 20 loans per month.
- Assist with mentoring new Loan Processors on team.
- Act as back up to Processing Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Minimum 2 years loan processing experience.
- FHA/VA product experience required.
- Automated Underwriting (DU) experience required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.