Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender..
The primary purpose of Loan Processor is to manage the customer relationship from submission to Underwriting through Funding, applying internal underwriting guidelines while adhering to compliance policies and disclosure timelines. This will include the efficient use of company technology and reporting systems to apply quality processing and underwriting for closed end second trust deed applications while adhering to established turn time, productivity, and quality metrics.
- Communicate with licensed loan officer/loan originator, underwriter, funder and borrower as needed to ensure all parties are aware of loan status and any outstanding requirements ensuring quality customer service experience and adherence to established department guidelines and SLAs
- Disclosure and re-disclosures of borrower required forms as required by regulatory guidelines and timeframes
- Daily pipeline management to include, but not limited to, requesting lock extensions, condition follow up, vendor follow up as well as borrow communication standards are met
- Order required verifications as outlined in loanDepot’s Underwriting and Funding policies including but not limited to 4506, VOEs, VOMs/mortgage ratings and social security verifications
- Prep, validate and draw documents in accordance with regulatory timeframes and department service and production levels
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and consistency with the loan application. Input missing or modified information in LOS, communicating discrepancies with information and documentation requirements with loan officers. Consistently meet or exceed established minimum productivity levels as determined and required by management
- Display excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Escalate detailed condition reviews, appraisal reports and exceptions to Senior Level Management to review
- Maintain and cultivate an effective working relationship with internal production team members/customers, engaging proactively with loan originations, underwriters, funders and post-closing team members in regards to loan decisions, assignment of conditions, company/investor guidelines and loan scenarios
- Contribute to process improvement suggestions to promote process efficiency and improve consumer experience
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner as established by Company SLAs
- Exceptional organization skills to a pipeline of customers in various loan stages while meeting published department customer contact and production standards
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of Empower/M4 systems, Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint programs)
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate in a professional manner both verbally and in writing to internal and external customers
- Complete understanding of loan program guidelines as well as current regulatory terminology, environment and requirements
- Ability to interpret data from multiple sources. Full comprehension of department SLAs and product guidelines.
- Problem escalation, independence and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain a pipeline of customers at various stages of the loan process as well as collaborative with internal departments and external vendors to expedite the loan closing
- High school graduate. Current residential mortgage experience recommended.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.