Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the Home Equity Production Support Team (Loan Set Up Coordinators and Jr. Processors) with emphasis on exception management while optimizing daily pipeline and employee performance. Provides oversight of Production Support /Pre-STP pipelines to ensure adherence to department quality, production, and service levels. Reviews escalated loan issues which will require in depth product knowledge of Home Equity products (CES and HELOC) as well as TRID requirements, while serving as liaison between Sales and Processing.
- Provides oversight of various LSU and Jr. Processing reports for exception identification, managing against department production goals
- Reviews pre/post STP pipelines with Management for process improvement and employee development
- Assists in capturing and developing department policy and procedure for LSU and Jr. Processors
- Participates in various Department Meetings and supports Project Management team as needed
- Facilitates bi-weekly meetings with Production Support Team
- Serves as liaison between Recruiting and the business to ensure sites are staffed to staffing model.
- Works closely with training department for staff onboarding and development, both at employee and management levels
- Assist SVP, Operations with Post Fund issues as needed
- Motivate, coach and counsel staff for peak performance
- Responsible to mentor and development of staff for promotion opportunities
- Monitor and Manage professional behavior and performance
- Serves as a model for company culture
- Multiple interruptions while performing detailed work that requires a high level of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Home Equity products for both CES and HELOC
- Relationship building within Team Lead counterparts; Communication & Coordination with Sales Managers and Sales Teams, Processing Manger/Assistant Processing Manager
- Working Knowledge of Empower and M4 Systems
- Ability of prioritize daily tasks against volume fluctuations
- Contemporary knowledge of TRID/disclosure timing requirements
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.