We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for The Manager of IT Controls will support the Information Security organization with all activities related to IT Risk Controls. This will include IT audit management and participation, developing strong relationships with IT management staff, developing and executing a strong IT audit program and schedule revolving around an IT Unified Controls Framework (UCF), audit testing and evidence collection, process flow (internal & external), managing any special projects related to IT Controls, and managing IT Controls Analyst(s) staff. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages Unified Controls Framework assessments and evidence collection to include but not limited to, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, COBIT, NYDFS, etc...
- Responsible for managing all data management and technology audits, all internal and external IT Control audit related activities, responses, evidence collection, follow-up, closeout, and reporting results using the risk register.
- Reviewing and assessing against policies and procedures and reviewing all work surrounding IT platforms and processes, IT Governance, disaster recovery planning, change management, and problem & incident management.
- Responsible for managing, training, coaching and developing direct reports
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting, and providing consultation and expert advice as it related to IT Security Controls to management.
- Manage the review of 3rd party vendor IT Security Assessment, working closely with procurement and legal to validate controls can be met.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of 10 years’ equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- CISA, CISSP training, license, or certificate preferred.
- Must understand the financial services industry business processes as well as risks and controls within information technology
- Relevant IT Audit experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.