Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary purpose of the Appraisal Coordinator is to manage the vendor relationship from appraisal ordered and take all necessary steps in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring the transaction to a ready close status. This will include the efficient use of company technology systems to apply the proper appraisal procurement process for all types of transactions. Adherence to established turn time, productivity and quality metrics is a requirement.
- Third Party/Vendor Contact
- Vendor Services documentation and relationship management
- Pipeline Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of recent customer service experience
- Previous Mortgage and/or Appraisal experience is preferred but not required
- AMC/AC experience is preferred but not required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Strong analytical ability and excellent comprehension
- Must have computer proficiency
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.