Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for playing a key role in partnering with Home Equity and Enterprise Leadership in scoping strategic initiatives to improve overall Home Equity productivity and operational efficiencies. Oversees the overall Program of Strategic, Operational and Change Management initiatives prioritized in partnership with the Business Owner. This position will collaborate cross-functionally with peers and key Stakeholders from the Home Equity Department and the Enterprise to design solutions, ensure effective communication and alignment of efforts for the planning, evaluation and execution of Projects according to predetermined deliverables & timelines relating to both Closed End as well as HELOC product offerings. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Partners with Executive Sponsor/Business Owner to identify/prioritize key initiatives and monitor performance against established functional strategies
- Responsible for program leadership & direction in planning/executing key initiatives.
- Ensures program alignment with organization’s strategies; established key department policies and supports departmental training
- Collaborates with and liaises between cross-functional peers, including technology, to execute both department and enterprise focused solutions
- Negotiates & defines required resources for post implementation support
- Gate keeper for functional P&Ps, training programs, job descriptions, etc., to ensure inter-departmental & cross-functional alignment
- Maintains confidential strategic objectives while serving as proxy for Home Equity management in key stake holder meetings
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with multiple initiatives going on at once
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.