We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
To develop loanDepot IT mobile applications for the ability to generate business via iPhone and android technologies. Responsibilities:
- Design and development of mobile applications using the above major platform applications.
- Work with product development and QA team members to design and implement new functionality on different platforms
- Analyze and resolve application performance problems
- As needed, provide guidance and expertise to product development team on how best to design the product solution to work with mobile devices
- Research latest mobile application technologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 3 years of relevant mobile application development experience in a professional environment
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.