The Builder Loan Consultant cultivates loan referrals through the builder. Examines, evaluates, and documents customer applications for credit approval on real estate loans and maintains the operational standards set forth by the builder.
- Communicate positively and professionally with operations staff throughout the process of the loan to ensure a smooth closing.
- Engage in managing the loan pipeline with all team members to meet company efficiency standards.
- Meet with borrowers to determine best loan program for individual needs after analyzing income, assets, credit, and property.
- Collect all required documentation from borrowers and convert to paperless documents.
- Prepare and submit loan submission sheet to set up.
- Read and understand rate sheets, product codes, loan level price adjustments in order to calculate rates and fees.
- Negotiate and confirm rates, fees, and lock terms with customer.
- Lock loans in the system with agreed upon terms and manage locked pipeline through the funding.
- Communicate regularly with borrowers to meet desired expectations.
- Maintain minimum productivity goals.
- Comply with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 1 -3 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.