We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Design, develop and deliver CRM solutions based on requirements for the most challenging enterprise demands
- Create enterprise-grade application services
- Participate in Agile (Scrum) development efforts in the Salesforce and Visual Studio development platforms
- Contribute to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices
- Inform efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in iteration and release planning
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Oversee and review development efforts performed by 3rd party system integrators or vendors
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.