loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Customer Care Coordinator provides administrative support functions and are responsible for the flow of information to and from the Customer Care Dept. The goal of the Customer Care Coordinator is to provide professional and high-level customer services for internal/external customers by making sure requests are processed accurately including performing routine account-related transactions.
- Processing incoming inquiries/complaints through all avenues to ensure appropriate departments are provided the information to ensure effective customer service.
- Coordinating customer service requirements (refund requests and/or charge backs) with other departments as necessary to ensure effective customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication,
- Good experience/skills in MS Office and basic administrative tasks,
- Excellent time management skills,
- High school diploma,
- Spanish speaking - a plus,
- Maintain records in timely and accurate fashion,
- Interest in helping and working with customers
- Demonstrate excellence in internal/external customer service,
- Ability to comprehend and follow directions,
- Team player,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Minimum of 1 year banking/financial experience or 3 years of customer service and/or support role experience in a professional environment
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.