Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for utilizing high level analytical skills to research and resolve exceptions pertaining to reporting errors or various work streams focusing on either Cash & Investor Reporting, Default, or Loan Boarding & Year-End. Communicates process breaks and resolution methods effectively, assisting other team members as needed, presenting and recommending process improvement ideas to superiors and managing special projects and other duties as assigned. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Acts as liaison between loanDepot and (1) Cash & Investor Reporting: Payment Administration, Investor Reporting business units; (2) Default: Loss Mitigation, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Default Management, Default Operations business units; or (3) Loan Boarding & Year-End: Loan boarding, Service Release, Special Loans business units; and BFKS to trouble-shoot issues and help to instill BKFS best practices.
- Sets up, maintains and documents MSP system codes and stops, and manages change control process/signoff.
- Helps business units implement any scripts within their departments of expertise.
- Gathers scripting needs and requirements from business units. Works with Scripting Analyst on delivery of final solutions.
- Coordinates with IT and BKFS on system availability and outages, and serves as backup on Director Tools Administration as necessary.
- Creates and processes Passport transactions and responsible for data mapping from MSP workstation to canned reports, data extracts or Passport fields.
- Provides assistance and cross training to new team members; fills in as back up for other team members whenever needed.
- Attends BKFS FACs and PUGs as assigned.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Reviews and conducts cleanup on iDisburse setup with the business unit; helps to administer, trouble-shoots future issues, and maintains queues, criteria, etc.
- Implements and helps business units to maintain LoanSphere Invoice Management mapping and business rules.
- Sets up, maintains and documents default templates and steps.
- Implements and helps business units to maintain Default Reporting through standard MSP. workstations; trouble-shoots issues and advises on BKFS best practices.
- Implements and helps business units to maintain BKFS Mod Negotiator and LMTX scripts, including initial setup of tables.
- Implements and helps business units to maintain LoanSphere Bankruptcy and Foreclosure mapping and business rules.
- Implements and helps business units to maintain LoanSphere Loan Boarding mapping and business rules.
- Coordinates year end activities and project plans, leads meetings and initiatives as necessary.
- Responsible for ODDS administration.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Strong MSP system function knowledge and Mortgage Servicing business functions.
- Strong computer skills, Proficiency with MS Office products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint. SharePoint a plus, Monarch a plus.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Ability to understand business unit roles, functions and requirements.
- Leads by example to stimulate team atmosphere and advocate company's core philosophies and culture.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines, set appropriate expectations and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to management.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- High School Degree required, and minimum of five (5) + years’ equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with iDisburse, Mod Negotiator, LoanSphere, ELI, maintaining default templates and/or default reporting through MSP a plus.
- BKFS committee member and FAC participation a plus
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.