loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.Position Summary:
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service while assisting borrowers in general mortgage inquiries and concerns. Handles outbound calls to early and late stage collection accounts to ensure quick and effective solutions are provided to each borrower. Manages and effectively responds to internal and external customer emails and voicemails. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Handles outbound calls to current, early, and late stage collection and delinquent accounts.
- Returns a heavy amount of departmental customer voicemails and servicing emails that require outbound calls.
- Utilizes an automated dialer system to place outbound collection calls to customers.
- Performs skip tracing on accounts where inaccurate or no contact information is available.
- Handles specialized calling campaigns with a strong understanding of forbearance plans and repayment plans.
- Identifies early intervention workout options and offers assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be adaptable and willing to take on new projects.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and consistent ability to meet deadlines.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of two (2) + years’ experience working in customer service or collections.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.